How do we support our customers?
Looking for guidelines to help you choose the best plan for your needs? Trying to figure out how to use ClickMeeting? Need a hand during your online event? We’ll be there for you whenever you need us. ClickMeeting Customer Success team are ready to help before, during and after your online meetings and webinars. Feel free to contact us with any product- or pricing-related questions. We aim to deliver prompt, high quality and personalized customer service, with on-the-spot assistance whenever possible.
ClickMeeting customer support – key figures:
- Once you reach out via live chat, your chat will be transferred to an agent within 45 sec on average.
- We receive and handle around 5k requests monthly.
We have summarized our customer support options:
Live chat support
- live chat support is delivered in Polish, English, Russian, German and Spanish
- available to all customers
- our Customer Success advisors will answer your questions about ClickMeeting and help solve complex queries on event scheduling/running, etc. on the spot
Live chat support is available Mon to Sun
Mon-Fri: 8AM – 11PM CET (2AM – 5PM ET)
Saturday: 8AM – 4 PM CET (2AM – 10AM ET)
Sunday: 8AM – 4 PM CET (2AM – 10AM ET)
- email support is delivered in even more languages: Polish, English, Russian, German, Spanish and French
- available to all customers
Technical assistance during your event
This type of assistance will come in handy when hosting your first ClickMeeting event/a huge online event. A dedicated professional will take care of the technical side of your event and will be prepared to react to emergencies.
Technical assistance is a service you can purchase in addition to your ClickMeeting plan. The service is tailored to your needs. Normally the duration is 1h, with a dedicated support professional being available to chat with directly in your event room. If required though, live event support can be purchased for the entire duration of your event. Phone support delivered by a dedicated professional in case of issues is also an option – we can customize the service to work for your needs.
An excellent way to get started with ClickMeeting, as well as refresh your knowledge of ClickMeeting features and product updates. You may also consider purchasing a product training for the new employee(s) who will be using ClickMeeting/managing your ClickMeeting account within your company.
You can choose a full product training and learn how to schedule and run online events or go for a training that will help you get prepared for a specific upcoming event. A training can be attended by an unlimited number of participants. The scope of training is tailored to your needs as well as your business activity.
Individual Account Manager support
A ClickMeeting Account Manager will help you benefit from ClickMeeting based on your business needs. They will function as your primary contact person and your brand ambassador at ClickMeeting.
Your Account Manager will:
- answer your product-related questions and teach you to use ClickMeeting
- take you through the implementation of your solution
- offer technical support on your webinars
- act as a mediator between you & your business needs and our Product Development team