search results for:
or select category
Instant answers to common questions
eBooks & Resources
Read our step-by-step, easy-to-follow, printable PDF eBooks & Resources that will help you to kick-start your online events. You will also find some guides on the best practices and tips and tricks.
- Live streaming
- Webinar flywheel – The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide
- Salesforce integration
- How to Make Money Using Webinars?
- A Better Way To Score Webinar Leads
- How To Attract Crowds To Your Webinar
- The complete guide to selling online courses with webinars
If you'd rather watch than read, here are some video-tutorials, allowing you to quickly get your head around ClickMeeting
- Getting started
- Inviting participants
- Inviting presenters
- Webinar modes
- Screen sharing
- Question mode
- Enabling registration
- Managing attendees
Sometimes it's best to explain by demonstrating, so take a moment to watch our webinars and learn how to run your own events effectively.
- A Better Way To Score Webinar LeadsPlay
- How to Create and Deliver an Exciting and Impactful WebinarPlay
- How Affiliate Marketers Are Using Webinars to Promote ProductsPlay
- How to Use Webinars to Grow Your Personal BrandPlay
- How to Use Webinars to Transform Your Online ClassesPlay
- Affiliate Marketing Techniques to Rock 2018 & BeyondPlay
- Powerful Webinar Presentations: Design, Deliver, Inspire!Play
If you are a visual thinker and prefer to have complex ideas explained in imaginative images, this is a place for you.
The online conference rooms made by ClickMeeting are a world leader when it comes to quality and price. An intuitive interface for presenters and attendees is just one of many advantages of this platform.
It’s an easy and problem-free solution to host online meetings, and on top of that, it’s powerful. I really like the branding possibilities and the new test/evaluation feature. The support is responsive and effective.
Thanks to ClickMeeting, recruiters can organise and manage interviews with candidates who can’t come to the company’s headquarters. It’s a very practical solution for our first phase of recruitment.
ClickMeeting has an organized layout that is user friendly to both the host and the attendees. There is a designated area for the webcam, participant list, chat box, and presentation.