search results for:
or select category
Instant answers to common questions
eBooks & Resources
Read our step-by-step, easy-to-follow, printable PDF eBooks & Resources that will help you to kick-start your online events. You will also find some guides on the best practices and tips and tricks.
- How To Attract Crowds To Your Webinar
- How To Look And Sound Professional In Your Webinar
- 20 Tips for Presenters
- A Better Way To Score Webinar Leads
- How to Make Money Using Webinars?
- The complete guide to selling online courses with webinars
- Teach, Train, and Sell. Bring Results with Webinars
- Webinars and video conferencing in times of the pandemic
- Webinar Cycle – The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide
- Live streaming
- Audio Video Manual
- How does online learning and working from home look in Canada?
- Online teaching – conducting lessons on the ClickMeeting platform
- What is the Current Approach to Online Learning and Working from Home?
- Remote work with ClickMeeting – video conferencing and online business meetings step after step
- How to create a virtual classroom and run online classes
- Getting Started with the Event Room
- Your Guide to Managing Breakout Rooms with ClickMeeting
- State of Online Events 2021
- Online meeting etiquette – practical advice for a better experience
If you'd rather watch than read, here are some video-tutorials, allowing you to quickly get your head around ClickMeeting
- Edu mode
- Breakout rooms
- How to join and register
- Saving the room set-up
- Event types
- AV tester
- Profile page
- Work from home – how to organize online meetings on the ClickMeeting platform
- Secure access
- How to start with online meetings on ClickMeeting
- Inviting attendees
- Inviting presenters
- Screen sharing
- Question mode
- Enabling registration
- Managing attendees
- Managing presenters
- Waiting room
- Follow-up rules
- Automated Webinars
- On-Demand Webinars
- Facebook Live Streaming
- YouTube Live Streaming
- Paid Webinars
- Joining an event
- Zapier integration
- Toll-free numbers
- Scheduling an event
Sometimes it's best to explain by demonstrating, so take a moment to watch our webinars and learn how to run your own events effectively.
- A Better Way To Score Webinar LeadsPlay
- How to Create and Deliver an Exciting and Impactful WebinarPlay
- How Affiliate Marketers Are Using Webinars to Promote ProductsPlay
- How to Use Webinars to Grow Your Personal BrandPlay
- How to Use Webinars to Transform Your Online ClassesPlay
- Affiliate Marketing Techniques to Rock Now & BeyondPlay
- Powerful Webinar Presentations: Design, Deliver, Inspire!Play
If you are a visual thinker and prefer to have complex ideas explained in imaginative images, this is a place for you.
The online conference rooms made by ClickMeeting are a world leader when it comes to quality and price. An intuitive interface for presenters and attendees is just one of many advantages of this platform.
It’s an easy and problem-free solution to host online meetings, and on top of that, it’s powerful. I really like the branding possibilities and the new test/evaluation feature. The support is responsive and effective.
Thanks to ClickMeeting, recruiters can organise and manage interviews with candidates who can’t come to the company’s headquarters. It’s a very practical solution for our first phase of recruitment.
ClickMeeting has an organized layout that is user friendly to both the host and the attendees. There is a designated area for the webcam, participant list, chat box, and presentation.